Everything That's Wrong With Superheroes

Many of you may not know this, but Barry Allen is the best superhero on the Earth. He is a fictional superhero who is the fastest man alive.
I started becoming a huge fan of the Flash last year. Although I was not a “superhero nerd”, I did love his power. The fact that Barry Allen can run so fast to run back in time, amazed me.
I started to realize that watching this show wanted me to become that. I wanted to become the Flash. Which, it seems silly. But there’s more meaning to it than you know. 

It’s typical nowadays to not want to deal with your problems. You want a distraction. So, you may turn to social media. You may scroll through for hours looking at posts. Or waste hours watching YouTube.  All because you don’t want downtime and have to think about solving whatever is going on in your life. 

Well for me, it’s different. I don’t have social media. Shocking, right? I’m not a typical teenager who spends countless hours on instagram, Snapchat, or twitter. I found a different distraction. Yep, you guessed it. 
The Flash. 
I wanted to become the Flash simply because of how awesome it really was. 
Barry Allen can run so fast to run back in time, or even in the future. He can save lives by being there at the exact moment before someone gets shot. 
I want to be the Flash, just so I can do all of that. 
But, there’s more. 
I wanted to go so fast to where I didn’t have to deal with my problems. I wanted to run away from them and not figure out how to solve them. 
But I obviously can’t become the fastest person alive. So I’m stuck.
I’m stuck dealing with the problems I face on a day-to-day basis. However, I’ve figured out a “cure”.
In order to deal and solve your problems- you first need to address the issue. 
Address whatever you’re dealing with.
Stop distracting yourself from thinking about the problem.
Instead, make a plan and stick to it.
Stop running from your problems and figure out where you should go from here.
You never know.
Maybe one day, you can become the Flash.. But not because you are running so fast with your problems.
But because you have ran fast to solve them.