Introduction

I have finally found the courage to start a blog. Wow.
Basically, this blog will be about my everyday life, some writings, some poems.
The first thing that I want to be in this blog will have to be how I got here.
Four years ago, I lost my father unexpectedly. I came home from school, and my life changed in a matter of seconds. I had no way to really cope with this pain and anger, but by writing. I would write short poems and stash them away on my files. Or, I would write in my notes app on my phone and never really read it again. But now, I feel the urge to share. I feel that I need to share what I was struggling with and what I did to overcome. It's hard. 
Not only is it hard to be a teenager, especially growing up in the world we live in today. But, it is hard to deal with life and the struggles we face. However, I found what helps. 
I have found the "mystery" in the equation that we all seem to try to figure out. 
However, I'm afraid.
I'm afraid that because of what you are about to read, you'll close off. Or, you will read and not really apply it to your own life. You won't take in what I'm trying to stress to you.
I am a Christian. I believe in God. I believe that certain circumstances happen for a reason- for that to be YOUR testimony. 
You're probably angry, right? I mean isn't this the typical answer? That this invisble God will carry you through this. That even though you can't see Him, you're supposed to believe that He really does exist.
But, I'm here to tell you, that you are.
You are created for a purpose. His purpose. Whether you believe that or not, I certainly do. 
He got me through my father's death when I was only fourteen years old. He can get you through whatever you are facing.
My prayer for you is that you let God inside of your heart and you allow Him to guide you. Matthew 11:28 says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."