MY SPRING FAVORITES


This week is all about my current obsessions this Spring Season!

1. Le Pops
     This is a popsicle place in Little Rock that is absolutely delicious. What makes them so special? Well, they are handmade popsicles. They have a various number of flavors that changes every so often. My current flavor obsession is the Raspberry Mango! This place is definitely a go to spot! Check out their social media for more info!

     This coffee shop is also one of my favorites right now! They have a great atmosphere. You can get by with focusing and doing work. Or just playing board games they provide there with your friends! They also have a poetry slam every first Friday of the month! It's actually pretty relaxed and one of these days I will have enough courage to read some of my own poetry.

3. The Office!
     My boyfriend introduced me to The Office and I am binge-watching it as I type this actually. This TV series is hilarious! One thing I will say to those who haven't watched it and want to- do not base your opinion off the first season! It gets better. I am currently on Season 5 and I can't stop watching it! If you have seen this, comment down below your favorite character!

4. HARRY POTTER
     A friend from our Young Adult Service loaned me his Harry Potter movies about two months ago. Well, I just wanted to borrow them to say I've seen Harry Potter. But after watching the third movie, I was hooked! I actually just finished all of the movies and I'm debating on reading the books. I loved it so much! Now to just add the United Kingdom to my bucket list...

5. EVERYTHING OUTDOORS
     I am such an outdoorsy person. I missed being outside during winter, so I'm trying to make up for lost time. I have been hammocking, walking, and running lately. Hopefully I will be hiking soon. This is probably the biggest reason why I love Arkansas so much is because of all of the amazing parks and nature! There are endless places to go during the day and just appreciate the beauty of nature.

Comment down below what you want me to blog about! I'm curious to see what you all are interested in. I am thinking of doing a travel diary of the Baltic Sea Cruise I did this summer. Or just another post about more about myself!

John 1:3 "Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."