SOMETHING YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW...

                                                                    I have grown to love hammocking!


If you may not know what this is, I am so sorry.

A hammock is a sling made of fabric, rope, or netting, suspended between two points, used for swinging, sleeping, or resting.
The biggest reason I hammock is just to rest. I rest and get away from all of the things in my life that just keeps me busy. I believe that most of us need that something to clear our minds. 
I am a very nature type person. I love going outdoors and exploring God's beautiful creation.If you have not found something that just helps you catch up with yourself and life in general- I really think maybe you should give hammocking a try. Especially if you are an outdoors type of person!
The hammock I have is an Eno and it is a double nest (two people can be in it). Before I bought an Eno Hammock, I asked around and made sure this was a well-known brand. There are others that are cheaper, however, the quality is not as nice. I saw that most of the other off brand hammocks tear easily. However, if you choose to go that route, just remember it may break on you or rip a hole fast!

The one thing to remember when buying a hammock is also buying the straps for it. Sadly, ENO does not supply straps for their hammocks. So, the straps are an additional cost. However, there are other brand straps that seem to work. They just do not have many options when it comes to length as ENO does.
Where do I hammock?
I usually hammock in parks. But you can typically hammock anywhere that has two trees really. It's even great to just hang it in your backyard!
The most frequent places I go to hammock are:
   Emerald Park (this is where both pictures are taken at)
   Two Rivers Trail
   Burns Park
   Arkansas River Trail


Basically, I wanted to talk about hammocking because this has become a part of my life. I try to do this 2-3 times a week. This is also a great way to get away and really focus on the Lord! During this quiet time, I listen to God and spend time with Him.
I hope you enjoyed this post! It was more laid back and just simply more about one of my hobbies!
Thank you for reading!






Colossians 3:17 "And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father"