NO SOCIAL MEDIA...AGAIN?

As you may have noticed, I have been a little bit in the dark. 
After getting back to the States from Barcelona, I had a week to recoup and head to Hawaii for vacation with my family. 

During my week of being home, it was quite an adjustment. I am not sure if this is how most feel after being gone for so long and realizing that life goes on without you- it's very hard. I felt so out of place...even with my family and friends who I talked to almost every day while in Barcelona. I was under a lot of adjustments, confused at my next step in life, and I was overloaded with anxiety. 

I say this because although I may be "living the dream" of most young adults (traveling and getting to experience different cultures) I still struggle. I also share this with you guys because I did grow a lot during Barcelona. I grew individually but mostly spiritually. I learned so much more about my faith and God revealed Himself to me in many different ways than ever before! 
Even after all of that, I still managed to struggle whenever I got back home to the States with my loved ones, a lot did not make sense to me. I felt like a stranger with my parents, siblings, and my best friend... But the Lord is truly giving me peace and helping me work on being back to a normal routine. The Lord is faithful! 

As you can see, a lot of things are just going on in my life personally, so I just needed a break to not worry about posting. I do apologize for that but, I appreciate all of my readers and supporters. If you keep up with me on social media, you also may have noticed that I decided to yet again take another break from it. 
For right now, I decided at least month off of social media is best. After my month is over, I will decide if I want to get it back or not. However, since there is a lot going on that I need to work on, I decided that this would be best for me to focus on the Lord. A great time to focus on the season I am in right now and grow my relationship with my Heavenly Father. 

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, there is a lot to look forward to in my blogs!
  • I will be posting a montage from my Hawaii trip very soon. So excited to show you all what we did all week! 
  • I am visiting the Cedar Lake Team that I hosted in Barcelona in a week! I will be videoing that trip with my two great friends. I will be posting my experience of seeing the women again and visiting their church home, along with our fun activities we have planned. 
  • Another trip coming up in the next month- I will be putting another video together of that short trip. 
PRAYER REQUESTS:
  • My step-father actually ended up breaking his wrist in Hawaii. Just pray for a fast recovery!
  • My sweet friend is serving her heart out at the end of this summer. Pray for my friend and the people she is encountering daily. Along with rest and adjustment. 
  • Lastly, pray for some families that I know locally that are originally from the Middle East. Pray that God continues to stir up questions in their hearts and be open to listening about my faith. 

Let me know what you guys think about adding some videos up on my blog and such! Also, any comments or requests just go ahead and email me at brittanypotts99@gmail.com

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. 
...a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away."
Ecclesiastes 3:1 & 6